So we made the road trip down to Dallas Labor Day weekend for the BYU vs. Oklahoma football game. The game was amazing...I still can't believe we knocked off OU and jumped from #20 to #9 in the polls. The new Cowboys stadium was really nice, and the big screen that is 60 yards long was very nice for those of us sitting way up at the top of the stadium...made you feel like you were on the field with the players. Here are some pictures from our trip. We also celebrated Will's birthday on Sunday in Dallas. We hit up BJ's which was just around the corner from our hotel for some Pizookie! It was a very nice, and relaxing weekend for us and we enjoyed being able to spend the time together.

Sunday, September 13, 2009
Go Cougars
Posted by Will & Amy at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
SWEET! You were there! What an awesome game!!
That is AWESOME you got to be there! My friend was there and said it was the "best day of his entire life"!!! Brooke was really bummed her family was so sick and they weren't able to see you guys!
Your niece is precious...glad she is helping the baby girl adjustment process : )
You look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see your little girl! I am jealous that you got to see the game...I was on kid duty while TOdd and his friends watched so I only caught snippets. I am glad that you guys get to spend some time together! Love you!
I am so excited that you are FINALLY having a baby! And a girl to top it off! Congrats!!
WHAT, WHAT, WHAT....I can't believe it! You are Pregnant. Oh my heck...that is awesome. How are you feeling? When are you due? I guess I'll have to keep reading. CONGRATS, Love you!
WHAT, WHAT, WHAT....I can't believe it! You are Pregnant. Oh my heck...that is awesome. How are you feeling? When are you due? I guess I'll have to keep reading. CONGRATS, Love you!
Post a Comment