CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Almost 3 months

I can't believe that Ailey is almost 3 months old! Crazy how fast time has been going by! We are super busy with work and taking care of Ailey...our schedule is difficult, but we are glad that we don't have to take Ailey to daycare! I woke up the other day and it seemed as if she had grown overnight! Does that happen often? She is starting to get really fun. She is a very alert little girl and I have so much fun "talking" to her while I am working from home during the day. She is also very strong, she rolled over the first time at 5 weeks...we're hoping she doesn't keep progressing at that rate or she'll be crawling WAY before we're ready. She absolutely loves her swing, thank goodness or I would not get much accomplished during the day, so I had to post a picture of her in motion...

2 comments:

Fielding Family said...

I can't believe you are a mom and an amazing one I'm sure. CONGRATULATIONS!! I loved looking at your blog.
Best of Luck,
Andrea

Heather said...

She is so cute!