Seems like it was a while between posts...oops. :) I wish I could say that I'll be better about blogging, but one never knows. Here is a rundown of a few things that we've been up to recently. I stopped working in February. We spend lots of time outside working in our garden and taking walks. Ailey still likes the stroller for now, so we usually walk about 5 miles a day, weather permitting. Ailey just finished swim lessons before our vacation and will no longer lay on her back in the bathtub. Hopefully that is a short phase. And tomorrow she gets to start going to nursery. None too soon! We are planning a trip to Utah in August. That's about it, here's some pics.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hiatus
Posted by Will & Amy at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
all i can say is that is one ADORABLE little cutie you've got there!!
Post a Comment