We've made it through our first month apart. Looking back, it seemed to go by really slowly, but then super fast at the same time. Strange how that works. Anyway, that last month has gone by without anything real exciting happening! William is working away, enjoying the beach, playing basketball, hanging out in the pool...rough life, while I work away to earn money to keep paying the bills. Honestly, he's working real hard most of the time. I am trying my best to stay busy...I finally finished my wedding scrapbook, but have tons more to catch up on. No exciting news to report here, but since it has been so long since I posted, I figured it was time! So 1 month down, and possibly 4 more to go if William decides to stay thru September.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yikes! I still don't know how you are doing it. You guys are amazing. Call me whenever you want to chat. :)
Dang girl, you are truly amazing. I couldn't do it! I hope the rest goes by just as fast :)
keep it up! Nice work! I'd be scrappin' up a storm too!
Post a Comment