CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Grad

Yesterday my "little" bro graduated from the University of Central Missouri...he is now an Alumni Jackass (aka Mules). Congrats Ryan!! Lucky for our family that was the first and last time we will have to suffer through a college graduation for a while...I am so glad that I decided NOT to walk when I graduated. Anyway, it was a fun weekend, with 8 extra people staying at the house with Ryan and I. Ryan officially moved into the basement of our house for the summer (nice of him to keep me company while Willie is gone) last weekend. So the weekend was a blast, but I am not rested at all and not ready to go back to work tomorrow. CONGRATS!! And welcome to the "real" world now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's kind of a cute picture of us...if it wasn't for Ryan's goofy face. But then, when doesn't he have a goofy look on his face?! Thanks for housing all of us. It was tons of fun (minus the actual graduation, of course)

Heather said...

That's so cool that your family could all get together! How fun!

Creative Corner said...

Amy. I have not been the best blogger...and I thought hey who is Will and Amy so I went to look but your picture was so tiny I didnt even know! BUT I just blogged back over and tada, I knew who it was the instant I saw you! How the heck are you? I can not beleive your husband is gone for the whole summer, sorta fun and sorta not! hehee. Just kidding! so what are you doing out there and the house is looking so nice!