CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend in Omaha

I went to Omaha last weekend to hang out with my sister, Christy and her family. I am always looking for an excuse to get out of town on the weekends these days. It was actually a short weekend since I have to teach in Primary on Sundays, but it was nice anyway. I was able to go to the temple Saturday morning which was a real treat, and got to do some shopping with the girls as well. Only one more weekend to survive until I get to see William...can't wait!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

How fun! Girl time is always a good break from the daily grind.

Wes and Danielle said...

I can tell you that I understand trying to get away. When Wes left for Fiji and I was in Hawaii, I went out with friends or worked so I didn't have to be alone. I can't wait for you to see William. I wish we could see you.

Wes and Danielle said...

WOW! I know the feeling. I hope all is going well.

benandchayfuller said...

How fun! You should have went to the college world series :)

Rosie said...

Am, you are amazing to be able to go that long without Will. I love reading your blog and I will be waiting to see when he gets back...when you get really lonely you can think of us at Wellington #2 doing the ultimate prank!