Last weekend was my first chance to see William in 2 months!! My family has an annual reunion, and this year it happened to be in Colorado. So we got to spend 2 1/2 days together! And it was SO wonderful! I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him in the Denver airport. We got to spend time with family, go miniature golfing, play arcade games, and shop at the outlet mall at Castle Rock. It was great!! It was a lot harder to say goodbye this time, and I have decided that I am ready for him to come home...



3 comments:
Yeah, I'm so happy for you! How nice it must have been to just be with your hubby. It looks like you had a lot of fun -- Ghost Busters! ;)
Ok - I LOVE your ghost buster t-shirts!! "Who are you gonna call?" WILLIAM! I'm glad you finally got to see him -- hopefully it just didn't make it harder for you though!
You guys are looking great together. We are going to Fiji so soon, I can't wait. Ashley says HI!!!
Post a Comment