CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catch Up

I am finally playing catch up. I have had a hard time getting back into the groove of things since Will got home. When he's around I feel like I have to spend every waking minute with him. And when he's gone I just don't have any motivation to blog. So this hopefully gets us all caught up for the last month and a half. I have to say it is really nice to have him close by again.

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Oh man! These are GREAT updates! How cool that you made grape jelly! and the garden and the flowers and a chiefs game! sounds like its been a good summer! :)

benandchayfuller said...

Sounds like you have been busy since he's been home. I bet the jelly was great! It's always better homemade :)