Check out my link to SwagBucks at the bottom of my page. Its a search engine linked to Google where you can earn points for using a search engine. Once you get enough points you can get free stuff. I have recently gone on a rampage for free stuff and finding great bargains and deals and clipping coupons etc. It's kind of like a game for me, so its fun. Check it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You are alive!! You always were happier with a boy around:) Love ya!
I could use you around to help me!
By the way I don't see any links or anything. . .
Wow...good to know! How is everything? I was so happy to see a comment on my blog from you! It looks like things are going great! Keep posting those fun pics.
Cool! it is like a game! I love the stores here in TExas that double and triple coupons! score!
I love coupons! ha ha. I do coupon sense and love it because it basically does everything for you! You only have to clip what you are going to use! I pay a monthly fee to do it but it's so worth it! I've tried other's and found it to be the easiest!
Yeah for the new temple!! Do you know where it is going to be?
Post a Comment