Guess who's 27??? Yeah, so last weekend was my bday. It was...fun. As much as I love listening to conference, it is kind of a drag to have your bday over conference weekend. Then we decided we would start tiling our bathrooms/entryways, so it was a big mess all weekend! But my visiting teacher brought me over a huge cupcake for my birthday that Will and I shared. Man was it good!! Thanks for all of you who wished me a happy birthday. It was the best 27th birthday I've ever had! Here's a pic...

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Happy 27th!!
Posted by Will & Amy at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy! Sounds like you had a happy day! Your bathroom looks so good.
Happy Birthday! You are getting old:) Love ya!
Happy 27th! Do you feel old? I kind of like the number 27.
Happy Birthday! Yummy cupcake -- now I'm hungry.
Post a Comment