Here are pics of the tilework we started. We have 2 areas finished and 3 to go. It is hard to get it done when William only has 1 day a week that he is home and able to do it. So we might get it finished before Christmas. It is nice tho, and once again, it is so nice to have a handy man as a husband. He is pretty good!!
William cutting the tile...
Putting down the cement backerboard...
Love this picture...
Pic of one of the finished bathroom floors...

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Tile Work
Posted by Will & Amy at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE all these posts! That tile looks amazing! seriously! you guys are awesome! and happy birthday!....and you should post the recipe for the pumpkin stew...looks yummo!
The tile looks great! We need to visit each other's house...we have both done a lot of home improvements...and really I am just nosey and I want to see yours!!
The tile looks awesome! You want to come do mine? It's alright, it will be a nice learning experience for my not-handy-man. Happy Belated Birthday, sorry I am a selfish moron. Give me the date so I can put it on my calender. I'll do better next year!
Hey you two! We are in Fiji. This is coming from Fiji. HOw are things going? HOw is Will's job thing? I can't wait to here all about it. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment