We got to go bowling last week with my work. We get to have "little" celebrations after each quarter if we make our numbers, so last week we got to go bowling and go out to dinner. Here are some pics from our little adventure. It was really nice to be able to go out and do something fun with William again. It has been so long since we've been able to really enjoy being out and doing something since we have basically lived apart for the past 7 months. Hopefully that is all over now and we can get back to our "normal" lifestyles. And yes, I was bowling left handed for part of the second game and I still outscored Wilbur! Love it!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Bowling
Posted by Will & Amy at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
bowling left handed? sheesh...maybe you should look into joining a league! :) how fun!
I love to bowl! Maybe I should ask Geoff to go this weekend! I hope you and Will don't have to be apart that long again!
So fun! I love bowling. That's awesome that you got to go to a BYU game too! I have only been to one this year.
Hi Amy,
I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear about what you guys did! Also, will you e-mail me your address? I am hoping to get Christmas cards out this year! mandi.harris at gmail.com
Post a Comment