CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Where a kid can be a kid!! We went to Chuck's last night for my newphew's birthday. And man did we have a blast. We took lots of stupid pictures and played games, what could be more fun??! The funnest part of arcades for me is always the basketball shooting games. And I totally rocked everyone's socks off last night! I got high score! I'm not sure how often they reset the high scores, but I think mine could last for a while. I even beat Jacki!! Amazing! All in all, it was a fun night and we were very glad we could help Hunter celebrate his 10th birthday!

6 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like you're doing well! Where are you living? What in the heck have you been up to?

Mandi said...

Looks like a blast! That makes me want to go to Chuck E Cheese!!!! Also, what is Will doing that keeps him so busy. You said that you have basically been apart for 7 months! I thought he would be able to be home more now! I hope he will get to be home more over the holidays!!!

Jackie said...

haha, looks like a good time!

thepainterfamily said...

sweet! We actually just took the kids to Chuck-e-cheese a few weeks ago...so fun. IT was a lot better than I remember it! I'm glad they got rid of the scary animal band! haha!

Tyson and Marie said...

Oh I LOVE Chuck-E-Cheese! I love to do the ski ball. Man, you two are always up to something fun!

Wes and Danielle said...

Looks like you guys are still being kids! We miss you tons. HOpe all is going well