So we had our ultrasound on Friday and found out we're having a girl! It was actually a pretty cool experience...not what I was expecting at all. And I must admit, I was a little disappointed at first to find out we weren't having a boy, but we are both really excited now. And especially excited to find out there was only one baby in there!! Spending a weekend with my new niece Zoe helped me get prepared to be shocked on Friday with news of a girl of our own! I am at 19 weeks now, and am due Jan. 4th! I am still nervous about having a girl, but know it will just be another great adventure! And the best part ever...I haven't been sick for a week now, so hopefully all that is over now!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
yay for girls!! They are so fun. You'll have to learn to make bows now! haha Congrats! Let's see some belly shots!!
Yay for girls! You guys will do great! But I do think it's kinda funny... Will and pink. Lol. :)
A girl! That is fabulous! Congrats. We are only four weeks apart...we will have to get together soon and compare tummies and stories.
YEAH! Girls are so sweet. I'm so excited and happy for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats!!! She will be a spoiled little princess!
Yeah! Oh girls are so fun! From what I can tell anyway. Who am I kidding, mine is only 2 months old. She hasn't gotten to the whinning/bratty point! But, I just love it! Congrats!
YAHOO! You'll be such a good mom and I hope that you have a girly girl:) I am going to call you soon... be patient because I am just getting my feet under me... you'll understand soon enough:) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment