I'm sure you're all shocked, but finally...an update! I guess you could say we've been busy the past few months. I'll just give a brief synopsis of what we've been up to. In April we went to Utah for Easter to visit family and to take a nice little break from the Midwest. We had a lot of fun with family. Then in May we went to Seattle to visit the rest of William's family. I had never been, so we had to go see the sights and Will made me try some of his favorite places to eat. It was fun to visit! We spent Memorial Day weekend in Jamesport getting things ready for our family reunion. In June we packed up most of the house to prepare for installing new carpet. Our new carpet is so nice and clean!!! The old carpet was...nasty. Now we can actually lay on the carpet without wondering what is underneath it, so we're excited. At the end of June we had our annual Weese Family Reunion up at my sister Jacki's house. It was HOT. But a good weekend. The next weekend was Jacki's birthday and the 4th of July, so my parents and Jacki's family came down to Lee's Summit and we all went to the Royal's game on the 3rd, and watched some great fireworks! In between all the excitement we had to unpack our house and make it presentable again. We also got some new furniture...a new sectional sofa for our family room downstairs and a rocking recliner for the baby room. And tomorrow, my sister Christy is having her baby!!! So that is our excitement for the past few months...oh yeah, and lots and lots of...sickness? Yeah, we'll call it sickness.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Glad to hear you're alive. By having an actual room called the "baby room" and having lots of "sickness" is it safe to assume you're expecting? If so congrats!
Thanks Jess...knew I forgot to mention something, but good assumption! That would be a yes...
BABY's ROOM???????????? Did i read that correctly?????????
Way to sneak that one in...very sneaky! Congratulations! Would it be too much to ask for some details in the form of due date, possible gender, etc?
A baby room and "sickness?" Um... could you be pregnant?!?! Holy cow! CONGRATS! When are you due? YAY!
YEAH! Congratulations!!! That is so very very exciting!
Count me on the list of curious people that wants to know when!?
YEah again!!!
I am so so so excited for you guys. It sounds like you have had a crazy busy summer but lots of fun. I hope you get feeling better soon. That is definitely not fun. Miss you guys!
You are so nonchalant about this!! But....NEWSFLASH!! It's a BIG deal Ames! Can't wait!
What? You are kidding! That is GREAT! I am so happy for you! Congrats, guys! I haven't read posts for a long time and decided to take a few minutes today to do so and I am sure glad I read yours! When is the due date? Don't keep me hangin for long! Love and miss you guys!
come on giggles...throw us a bone and send us some info. I am waiting to hear abt a gender, isn't it abt time u find out?!
Congrats! That is super exciting. What are the details? Maybe our children will be about the same age! That would be fun. Awesome!
Post a Comment