CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 weeks...

I can't believe it but Ailey is already 4 weeks old! Who knew it would go so fast? Sad part is I have to go back to work soon, so sorry but I will most likely be very bad at posting and keeping everyone updated! Here are some cute pics of her at 4 weeks, also her first time to go to church.

6 comments:

Nate and Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cute! I need to call you. I have been thinking about you guys tons. She is seriously adorable. I wish I could come snuggle her. Lets chat soon...

thepainterfamily said...

ahh!! she's so cute!

i just LOVE that little dress...and the baggy tights..OH! i remember the baggy tights!! :)

Amanda Stephan said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!!!

Mandi said...

She is adorable!!!

Rosie said...

SOOOOO cute? How is work going?

Heather said...

She is so little bitty! Yes, it sure does fly by. I hate it! You can always have another one though! Ha, ha! No, each one is special and I try to cherish every moment!