Here's a few pics of our last few days together before Willie left. We made homemade eggrolls Friday night for Ryan and my mom. We had a little garage sale on Saturday and then Ryan grilled for our with his new gas grill. I have no idea what the heck kind of face he is making, but its typical. He likes to pull weird lookin faces. We both took the day off on Friday to hang out...I sure hope the next 4 months go by quickly.


5 comments:
Mmmm. The grill picture made me drool just a little :) JK! But we do need to buy a grill. I would use it probably every day. I hate the way meat smells when it's cooking inside. . . on the grill a whole other story!
Good luck to spending the summer by yourself. You are one brave girl!
Ok, that is no fun that you are a lonely lady....but now you can hit the clubs and pick up some boys!!! ha ha ha! You still never answered me lady...where the heck are you living these days???
If you come to visit you can have your own :)
How fun! I love BBQ's. I can't believe he is going to be gone all summer. Man that would be hard! What are you going to do for the summer?
How fun! You will make it! It will hopefully be a great thing when it is all said and done!
Post a Comment