CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Special Delivery

I received a very special delivery late Saturday night on a US Airways flight...William's home! For good! I know...he's home 5 weeks early, but you will definitely not hear me complaining! Things really did not go as planned all summer long for him with work. The only important thing is, he had a way out of his contract and took it. I'm so glad to finally have him home again!! So excited in fact that I had to call in "sick" to work today!!

11 comments:

The Binghams said...

Yay! Glad he's home safe and sound.

Bailey Family said...

Glad to hear that he is home. We should get together. Go hang out...mini golf or bowling or something! Let me know!

thepainterfamily said...

sorry about the summer plans, but HEY, thats easy to overlook because YOUR HUSBANDS HOME!!! yeah! how exciting! :)

Jackie said...

YEAH for you both! Now I'm in your spot for 5 more weeks.

Brooke said...

YEAH! Sorry the job didn't go as planned, but I am glad you aren't home alone any more. Speaking of home alone, did you set up any booby traps. . . just in case :)

Wes and Danielle said...

I am so happy that William's home. I can't believe he came and suprised you. THat is fun.

Rosie said...

Oh that would make me so happy!! have fun and don't ever let him go again!

benandchayfuller said...

Yay! What a nice suprise! I bet it's great to have him home again.

Kristin said...

That is wonderful news!

Nate and Jenny said...

I don't know how in the world you survived. I'm so happy he is home. Party!

Mandi said...

I'm glad he was able to head home sooner than planned!!! Hope the last month has been awesome!