Thanksgiving this year was a BLAST! No really, it was super fun. We spent 4 days at my sister Jacki's house, err, I'll call it the party barn. They refer to it as Woods Crossing. Basically they bought this place out in the middle of nowhere that has a house and a little building off to the side of the house that I will forever in the future call the party barn.
Anyway, we ate lots of good food, played games, watched football, and made the guys work! We also hit some sales on Black Friday. I had to hit CVS to get my free stuff, but we didn't get up an insane hours or shop all day long. It was fun without being overwhelming.
Here are some pics from our weekend! It was nice and relaxing, and unfortunately it snowed for the first time this winter! I really detest the snow, but the kids liked it so I guess it wasn't all that bad. Can't wait til our next family get together and thanks to Jacki for putting up with all of us for the weekend!

Friday, December 5, 2008
Thanksgiving Fun
Posted by Will & Amy at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
WOW! What an awesome Thanksgiving! That is one sweet party barn! :) I think everyone needs a place like that!
Post a Comment