CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sad, sad day

Winter is finally here. You may ask, how have I finally come to this realization? Let me tell you. First of all, it is BUTT cold outside. How cold is butt cold anyway? It is SO cold that there is no other way to describe it except to say that it is butt cold. (I hope that my brother Ryan reads this post, because he will appreciate the terminology.) Second, today it snowed and it took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to get home from work!! Now, those of you who don't live in KC may think we may have gotten a foot of snow or something, but no, there may be an inch out there! Just maybe! No ice, just snow and slush. Oh, and btw, it normally only takes me approximately 35 minutes to get home from work, tops! Lastly, it is so cold and nasty that I have resigned myself for the night, to snuggle up in my blanket in front of the fireplace and sip hot chocolate (even tho I do not like hot chocolate...) when I have many many candy bouquets to be making. But after the long drive home, there is just no way I can sit any longer. It is now time to lounge. Winter has just begun but I can't wait til it is over...I detest the snow and cold!!

5 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Haha...I know exactly what BUTT COLD means, we used the phrase all the time (to the dismay of my mother!) :)

Tyson and Marie said...

You are hilarious! I can't wait for our snowstorm to come tomorrow:) I do hate getting caught in it after work though.

Amanda Stephan said...

Oh dang....I'm glad it doesn't get that cold in sunny AZ!!! I would cry everyday!

Karalee said...

So sorry Amy...told u not to leave AZ though!

benandchayfuller said...

I'm right there with you. I am already sick of the cold and it has just begun :)