Here are pics from the holidays. Will and I spent Christmas morning home alone, then drove up to see my grandparents for the afternoon. I did have to hit up after Christmas day sales so I could get some good deals for my bouquets for next year and found a lot of great stuff! It was well worth the madness. Then we got together with my family the weekend after New Years for Christmas. It was tons of fun. The kids enjoyed their presents, mostly unwrapping everything. Who really cares what they got, but the unwrapping is always the most exciting part...must be the mystery of what's inside, who knows. Will and I didn't really do much for Christmas this year. We got some clothes...and then we just bought a cleanse for us to do, so that was our Christmas. Sounds exciting, right? But we are excited about it. Today is day 5 of a 3 month long cleansing process, so hopefully it works out! Pictures below of our Christmas adventures.
Us on our Christmas morning...it was pretty quiet!
William showing off his haul
Me with mine (not making fun of Will's pose or anything, am I?)
Me doing "fat girl in a little robe" and Jaden was not too happy about me wearing her new robe!!
Christy
Making homemade eggrolls
Gramps & Granny
Jaden & Hannah
Sunday, January 11, 2009
The Holidays
Posted by Will & Amy at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
campfire hotdogs, smores, and homemade egg rolls!! I love hearing about what everone eats for the holidays! YUM! (it makes me hungry!)
And I actually think your Christmas gifts sound exciting! Dave and I gave each other new tires for the car.....romantic huh!?
Post a Comment