My parents had a ton of brush and leaves left on their garden, so I got the bright idea that we should have a little bonfire on Friday night after New Years! Most of the rest of the family was not impressed, so me, Wilbur, my dad and mom ended up doing all of the work of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. The weather was fairly nice or I would have NOT volunteered my services. The only thing we had to worry about was my mom trying to get her fire going hotter and the resultant smoke getting blown into our faces. It was fun tho, and I love the smell of campfire on your coat afterwards, always a nice added touch.
Dad-aka-master hot dog burner
Roasting hot dogs for the fam
Look at all that chocalately goodness
Mom with her smore all over her face...nice!
Totally cheesy, huh? I'd never do something like this except to get a picture of it, too funny!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wintery Bonfire
Posted by Will & Amy at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How fun! Smores and hot dogs always sound so good to me. I love the picture of you and Will bitting the smore together. Definitely worth the picture moment. :)
That is awsome, I wish we were there that would be tons of fun. We hope we get to see you soon.
Only one question: who is Wilbur?
So fun! I haven't roasted marshmellows in the longest time. Looks like a blast!
Hey Amy! I love the pictures. You two look like you always have so much fun together-I love it. Hey, I set my blog to private and want to add you-what e-mail address should I add you under???
That looks cold! I love your smore-kiss:)
I always new you had a romantic side. I loved reading your update. Come see me sometime!
Post a Comment