I haven't posted anything in a while now, so here is a quick update. We are anxiously awaiting warmer weather! We had a brief glimpse this past week when it hit 80, and it was so nice. Not much exciting is happening, just work. We are getting used to William's schedule as best we can...he is working 12 hour night shifts, so we don't see much of each other these days. We are looking forward to a trip to Utah in April, and a trip to Seattle in May. And we are also excited to have another niece on the way, my sister Christy is due in July!! We are also half way through our P90X program and we are loving it so far! We hope to have some adventures to share again soon!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those sound like some fun trips! Shoot, I need to get away! Its nice to have something to look forward to! :)
That is awesome that you are doing P90X. Did you take "before" shots? You will definitely have to post them when you are done. It sounds like a great program. Also, I hope your trips are fun! If you are looking for anything to do in Seattle, let me know - there are a bunch of fun things to do out here :)
so . . . any P90X update? I would love to hear how it worked out!
Post a Comment