CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hurray for Spring!!

I am sooo excited it is finally warming up again and I can come out of my hibernation mode. And with my renewed energy I have decided that we need a blog! Not that our lives are exciting enough for a blog or anything! But we'll try to keep everyone up to date as much as possible. We continue to work a little at a time on our house to fix it up. My brother Ryan informs me on a regular basis that it is looking much better than it was when we bought it, so I guess that is good news. Next on the agenda...new windows! William has changed jobs recently and is now cleaning carpets for Stanley Steemer. Obviously this is not his dream job. He is so much more happy than he was at University of Phoenix, so I am thrilled! And he continues to pursue the idea of becoming a police officer. I took a job with Trane, in a commercial office. Nothing exciting to tell about that!! We are definitely excited about warmer weather and are planning out what will are going to plant in our garden for the summer. I still wonder every day why we decided to move somewhere cold again, but then I must remind myself that we both felt good about moving, so no more complainig. Hopefully this gets everyone caught up on our lives...thank goodness for blogs.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Amy Cat! I'm glad to see that you are doing good! Blogs are great! I just started mine not that long ago too. It's a good way to keep up with each other! Post more!

Mandi said...

Awesome - good luck remodeling your house. I am guessing we might get a house in 4 years - if we are lucky! If it ever happens, I'll definitely blog about it! I think it would be a blast to fix up a house too! It sounds like fun!