William left this morning for California for the summer. Yep, you heard me right, for the summer!! He is going to be working for his friend Wes for 4 months, selling security systems. We figured it was an opportunity we couldn't miss out on, and so off he goes. I dropped him off at the airport this morning. So if you know anyone in LA who wants a security system, let me know!! And if anyone wants to come visit me this summer....I would LOVE it! Miss you already, babe!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Watch out Cali
Posted by Will & Amy at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow, that sucks! Ben leaves for a few days at a time sometimes and I hate it. I hope time goes by fast for you :)
You are way more brave than me! I wish I could come and visit you, but dang it...money needs to grow on trees! Call me lots!
Wow four months! Hope goes by fast. Matt has to be gone for as long as a week and I go crazy. Good luck and hopefully he's successful in Cali!
4 months!? That is a long time. Hopefully it will go by super fast for you!
SAD!! You are a champ... You keep in touch so you don't go too crazy!
Dang! You poor thing? Are you going to visit him? That breaks my heart, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder! You can do it and I hope that he makes top sales and all that! :)
I hope the 4 months fly by! Are you going to take any trips down to LA? I have several friends who have been way successful doing summer sales - and I'm sure it will be the same for Will! I hope you find fun things to do this summer!
Post a Comment