Since it is finally about freezing temperatures (but not by much), I have started to do some spring cleaning! It is a blast, let me tell you. I love to go thru junk and throw it away. Its crazy how much stuff we have acquired since we moved back to the midwest. You know this is the longest I have lived in one place since my high school days, so hurray for us!! So, as I was cleaning I found a bunch of old letters/cards and it is so funny to go back and read!! I must say that I appreciate the wonderful family and friends that we have! Sometimes life just gets so busy and stressful that you forget who you really are, and where you've been in life. I can truly appreciate where I am today. The gospel is such an amazing blessing in my life, and I feel extremely blessed. And I know that after the year that we've been through since moving here, that we are strong enough to face any battle together. I can't imagine what life would be like without William and I am more in love now than ever before. So.....it is amazing that you can find more than just dust bunnies when you're spring cleaning!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
That is a good thought. I better get to my spring cleaning!
What the H....I am sooo glad you found me!!!! ha ha..I've always hoped we would find each other again!!! lol. So where are you living now..midwest??? And I agree about remodeling..not fun, but worth it in the end!
I feel like I've been Spring cleaning for 8 months! Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've made Matt help me try to get the house ready. There's always something that needs to be done. I guess that's nesting for ya. It was really good to hear from you guys. Hope you're doing good. Keep in touch!
Hey Amy!
So good to hear from you! Glad you got into blogging. :) Life's great on my end. Still just teaching. How about you?
Man how come I don't get that out of my spring cleaning?!! Funny thing is I just posted about cleaning too! LOVE IT! Out with the old and in with the new!
Amy! How are you? I just saw your comment on my blog! I am so excited to hear from you! Are you two still in Arizona? I love the blogging world. Anyway, keep in touch!
Hi Amy! Welcome to the blogging world. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog! I'm at wood.annmarie@gmail.com
i'm so glad that you have a blog! Its so fun to hear about your life and what you guys are up to! If you are ever wanting to take a trip to London, please come and visit!
What a good outlook on spring cleaning! I keep dreading doing mine. It's still too cold for me :) What part of Missouri are you in again?
Ames...I miss you! You are truly one of the best friends I have ever had, and I know that will continue. I think often of our first summer together, and know that we both needed each other at that time in our lives. I too am grateful for wonderful friends...you being one of them! :)
Amy - yeah! I am so glad you have a blog. I have been downsizing lately and have been getting rid of a ton of junk! It is so nice. I can't wait to look over the rest of your blog and see what you have been up to. My blog is "private" so I just sent you and invite on your g-mail account!
Did I know you had a blog? I'm excited to see pics and what you are up to more often now.
Post a Comment