Amy What have you been up to? I just heard from Karalee yesterday. The good old times. We are still in NY Dave is almost done with his 2nd year of Dental School and I am just working and having fun! Hope all is well with you. Check us out at daveandbriste.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you started a blog. It's good to see you are doing good. I'm with you and the cold weather. Maybe it will finally stop raining all the time in this neck of the woods :)
SPRING!!! Best time of the year in MO! Actually the best time of the year everywhere except Phoenix! I am glad that I will be able to keep up with you know. . . if you keep writing !!!
Can't wait to see the finished house.
Check out my sister's blog. jaredandlindseystokes.blogspot.com
We have been married 3 years and absolutely love it! We like to laugh a lot & try not to be too serious. We keep busy with work, church & family and are always working on remodeling the house.
4 comments:
Amy What have you been up to? I just heard from Karalee yesterday. The good old times. We are still in NY Dave is almost done with his 2nd year of Dental School and I am just working and having fun! Hope all is well with you. Check us out at daveandbriste.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you started a blog. It's good to see you are doing good. I'm with you and the cold weather. Maybe it will finally stop raining all the time in this neck of the woods :)
SPRING!!! Best time of the year in MO! Actually the best time of the year everywhere except Phoenix! I am glad that I will be able to keep up with you know. . . if you keep writing !!!
Can't wait to see the finished house.
Check out my sister's blog. jaredandlindseystokes.blogspot.com
Yeah! I was waiting for you to start one...finally! Get excited to hear a lot from me!
Post a Comment