CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kitchen Remodel

Here is a before pic of the kitchen...as you can see we haven't really changed all that much, but enough to make it look a lot better.
William working on the backsplash...
So we are about done with the kitchen now...if our cabinets ever get here...the guy has already re-scheduled the appointment 3 times. Apparently we're going to try again for Saturday, and if they ever get here, I'll post pics! We are so anxious to have them so we can get our kitchen back in order. And to finally have space for all of our kitchen gadgets which have been living in the bedroom closet for the past year.

9 comments:

Brady and Berta said...

Your house is looking so good!!! How exciting! I can hardly wait to have a house that we aren't renting, so I can paint and remodel! I am so happy to hear how well you are both doing! When are you coming for a visit?

Heather said...

Wow, guys it looks great! I can't wait to buy a house so that we can do those fun little or even big projects! It will still be a while! At least a year and a half. Keep up the good work!!!

blythe said...

What a beautiful kitchen! Can't wait to see the final product!

Brooke said...

I am impressed. When you are done you are planning on coming this way right? I have tons I want to do, but I am afraid that I would start and then it wouldn't get done for years. . .

Nate and Jenny said...

I love it! It turned out really great. Remodeling looks like a huge project that I am not ready to conquer. I got your package yesterday and it all held together great. I will make sure to bring it with me on Friday. It was so good to chat with you the other day. We miss you!

Mandi said...

It's looking great! I can't wait to have a house to be able to remodel! That looks like a ton of hard work - but a blast at the same time!

Amanda Stephan said...

The backsplash looks great!!!! Isn't great to have handy hubbies who can make our houses look good! ha ha. We've pretty much redone everything in ours!

benandchayfuller said...

It turned out really good. We are going to re-do our kitchen in the next year or so too. It's nice to have a husband that is handy huh :)

Tiff and Dan said...

your kitchen looks really good! It makes me want to have a house and a kitchen...one day! What else are you guys up to?